Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2 Hawks Tomahawks of Ariz
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some video shot at our local Tactical .22 matches, I'm find this to be a great....and inexpensive way to train with an AR based platform (S&W M&P 15-22)....and it's a lot of fun too! :ar15:

Shot with my rail mounted camera on my 'TALON' camera mount:

The short range high speed stage:

Got another match coming up Tuesday night, will post more videos on Youtube after that match.

·
2 Hawks Tomahawks of Ariz
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
posting the times, distances, and similar info would help quite a bit, in evaluating whether or not skill was involved.
In both videos they give the time taken to complete the stage 9turn your speakers ON)....or did you not even watch the videos? As for the distances....they seem to be fairly obvious too, relatively close range, from 15-30 yards, they do have 1 stage that has targets from 10 yards all the way out to 100 yards.

Because of being so new to this I would not consider myself highly skilled, a number of other shooters are faster. At this particular match (my 3rd) I finished 16th out of 45.

Maybe you should try it and you can tell us if any skill is involved. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.