Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Savage FP-10 with a 26" heavy barrel in .308 Win. What I'm going to do is have the barrel cut back to 20" re-crowned and threaded for a suppressor. Now I know a bit about Gem-Tech suppressors but what about other brands out there? The Gem-Tech I am looking at is mainly titanium and costs almost 1200 bucks. Figure the barrel work including the "additional" thread protector is going to run around 300 bucks. What about AAK /AAC(SP?) suppressors. I want a GOOD low maintenance suppressor for predator control, mainly feral hogs and coyotes. I have a friend that is licensed to sell suppressors but he is really locked in with Gem-Tech AND BEFORE I LAY DOWN A BUTT LOAD OF CASH I'd really like to know what options are available out there. Any info, good or bad, will really be appreciated!!!!!!!! Thanks, Holeshot 308:confused::rapid:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would strongly suggest you look at the surefire systems. You get a muzzle brake that allows quick detach of the suppressor. The brake is very effective, as is the suppressor. I think you'll get a better bang for the buck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts