Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here guys. I'm posting a very simple link in order for us to combat this despicable gun ban!. All you have to do is click on the link, fill out just a little bit of info and write a very short message and it will automatically send a copy of it to Congress your local representatives. Even the White House! All at the same time, guys, I implore you, now is not the time to be afraid to fill out just a little bit of info to fight this darn thing just check it out Congress.org - Get informed, get involved

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Please do take this seriously and don't just blow it off by saying the bill will never pass. It can and it will if we don't write with numbers equal to or greater than the anti-gunners are writing. I can assure you that the anti-gunners in this country are indeed writing to the Congress and White House.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Also, at least for us in Texas, the 113th congressional district lines have been redrawn. I started to send the letter via the website, but it goes to the wrong representative, so I'm waiting a couple more days. Besides, in my case my old rep was more conservative than my new one (a RINO, in my opinion) so the new rep needs an earful from me more than the old one did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts