Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just an fyi to all you concerned consumers. I've never had a negative post in my life till' now. But I feel compelled to tell y'all that a recently purchased a set of these finger adjustment knobs for my Leupold scope.

They adjustment wrench they give you to tighten the knob post on to your adjustment turrent does not fit the screw. After spending about $25 more dollars on all kinds of solutions from the local hardware store - I diidn't find a single wrench that fit right. Lord knows I have a S**t load of tiny allen wrenches lying around these days.

So the things can't be tightened sufficiently and thus, after one or two pops, going flying off the scope.

I demand compensation!!!

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Sorry to hear that SP. I was seriously thinking about getting one for my leupold. You think the allen screw is metric? If you could find a wrench that fit, and used a drop of loctite blue, it would be a firm installation?. Course before ya mess it up too much it might be better to send it back. I shure thought it would be a cheep alternative to me buying a varmint scope for quick elevation adjustments.

BTW mlkr, the Stoney Points fit a Leupold, not made by them, but you are right, I'd call Stoney Point up and see what they have to say.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I have a Leupold which is mounted atop a belted magnum rifle. During a long range shooting session, I ran out of up-click adjustments, and inadvertently worked the turret loose. I told them what I did, what my set-up was, asked for an estimate of repair costs as it was my fault, and asked for a price quote for a sunshade I wanted to add on.
I get the scope FedEx'ed back to me, with a -0- balance due invoice, and two sunshades included, an extra torx key, and a really nice note from them-now I am forever sold on them... That's customer trreatment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts