Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience dealing with him? If looking for a wood stock which of his grades should I get (for condition) What about the synthetic grades? I just hate to order sight unseen.
Thanks
Otto

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've never ordered from him myself but others have said he has good stocks. Starting out with cheapo's all the way to excellent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Swede, (I was beginiing to think that no one bothered with this forum!) I wen't ahead and ordered from him. for the $ you can't go wrong. $ 17.00 for a synth stock is good even if it looks like it's been through a way! At the gun show this weekend they wanted 35 bills for on that looked like hell with NO metal!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Fred's stocks are excellent! My experience is that Fred's tends to under-grade their stuff: what they call "good", most others will call "very good" or even "excellent", etc. The turnaround time can sometimes be sporadic, but a real human will answer the phone and their estimated ship dates are pretty solid. I can easily put up with a minor bit of occasional inconvenience to get Fred's high-quality stuff as cheaply as they sell it.
Cogs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts