Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they would have had more I'd a bought them. I bought a 15rd USA SS Mag. Functions flawlessly and is enough mag. for me. Got it at a gun show. Perfect for shooting off of the bench and believe it or not, as reliable as the ruger 5rd.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
King, thanks for the tip, I'm going to the gun show in Houston in June. Will look out & get me some. You can't have too many GOOD mini mags. you never know when you get up one morning, and a couple have turned to crap.
By the way did you get my solution for your crow problem on the "Hunting Results" thread?
http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you find some decent mags. Mine seems to have a very strong spring and the metal feed lips seem to be thicker(stronger). I'm sorry I didn't find your post on the crow network. The crow creole does sound good but since my mother in law cooks better creole than me, maybe you can suggest a way to ease her into learning that its NOT CHICKEN that's in the creole? I'm afraid I'd be on the wrong end of her crown gun if I cooked it and SAID, "Try This on for taste" then let her find out even though it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, it just dosn't talk like a chicken! Hm......!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts