Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
The 1911 Norinco is a good platform for builing some nice race or pen guns. I have worked over many of these pistols and have had perfect results. The Springfield is a nice gun and I think it may be a bit cheaper than the Colt. I have a Colt that was manufactured in mid 1913 and just rebuilt it last year. It is built just the way I want it and fits me perfectly. If I were you I would take a hard look at the Springfiel. I have not had one customer that was not pleased with thier Springfields.

·
Been here forever.....
221 Posts
I have to say that I am quite pleased with mine. I chose it because I like the basic pistols much better than the customs. So far there have been no jams, and it shoots better than I do. I say go for it!
(My brother would tell you to get the new Thompson Auto-Ordinance instead and save some $. If you look around you can pick up a Springfield at a good price though. Mine was $400 new.)

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have a Springfield TRP that is an excellant gun. I also come across a Springfield loaded 1911. After feeling and playing with it I could not resist buying it. Its already to go I shot it about a hundred times or so and cleaned it up. If you want a ready to go tactical 1911a1 its hard to beat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts