Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Red, Great site. Just when I thought I had seen them all. Of course here in the great state of California, we can't have half of that stuff....:(

Larry:usa:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Thanks red for the web address, I always like looking at new catalogues. Sometimes I break down, and even buy something.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not to be an ass or anything, but if you ABIDE by unconstitutional gunlaws then you are guilty of subverting the constitution of the United States of America.

The Second Ammendment CLEARLY states, in plain English for all the world to see, that your right (rights are granted by God, not man) to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed upon.
If you assist those wicked bastards that try to do the infringing, then you help them in practicing communism in your own land.

Not to belabor the point, but the very same commies that McCarthy was fighting in California in the 1950's are still active, they've just renamed themselves Democrats in order to be more effective.

I'm quite positive that I'll not heed any such nonsense, as I know that the TRUE reason for the Second Ammendment is neither hunting, collecting, or target practice, but rather the protection of your God given rights against tyranny, no matter how innocuous the tyranny may seem. Besides, tyrants creep around in the dark of night, hence the NEED for night sights.

I hate it for you brother, but I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution, and as such sleep real well at night.

If nothing else, buy the stuff while you can, put it away unpacked for a day in the not too distant future, and install as needed.
If I remember my history right, the entire reason Santa Anna was at the Alamo was to collect the night sights that the Texians had illegally installed upon their Kentucky rifles. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I feel your pain bother!I moved out of Cook County,Ill. to Indiana and took a loss of 20,000 on my house just to move away from his royal hinass Rich Daley and his anti gun buddies.Best move I ever made!!Aldo

·
Registered
716 Posts
My friends, the thing that must concern us the most is the gradual erosion of our very rights of existance. Keep in mind: a democracy is a government for the people, by the people. Does this REALLY describe our government any more? I think not.

·
Registered
427 Posts
As Red put it so well, we need to plan for the day that traitors carry the day. And the week and then months. They will win because we gunowners can't, or won't, take political action to support our god-given rights.

Let me clarify what a right is. It is a basic tenet that maintains the ability of individuals, you and me, to control our own destiny.

The civil rights, written in simple language in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, are a minimum collection of basic tenets that would guarantee self determination, if only they were adhered to.

If we, as gunowners, are unwilling to participate in our government, then the activists rule the day. And they will rule the next century. Your children and grandkids will not know self-determination.

Please vote for candidates that support gun rights, and encourage other gun owners to vote pro-gun. Forget about Social Security, free prescriptions, and other promises of government freebies!

Just vote pro-gun! Focus on this single issue and it will be easier to distinquish between outright traitors and politicians that represent US.

Please excuse me if I don't sound pissed off enough! With all the little laws that I have to follow, just to take my Mini-14 to the range, Kalifornia has put me at jeopordy of becoming a felon about 20 different ways!

Little gadgets are just that. But Kalifornia has successfully passed laws making those little gadgets part of the legal definition of what an ASSault weapon is. A magazine greater than 10 rounds guarantees a prison sentence of 5 years. It doesn't make any difference when the rifle or magazine was purchased. And you thought it was unconstitutional to make ex-post-facto laws? Otherwise non-criminal gunowners are already serving sentences next to murderers and rapists in Kalifornia prisons because of ex-post-facto gun laws.

Your community is next, and so are you. Welcome to Cuba, American-style.

KC

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agree that what ya'll are made to deal with in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia is UnAmerican it's so bad I don't even see how they get away with it. Too many rich Liberal Hollywood types throw money to the wrong causes.....after all they don't need guns they can pay for armed security ! :usa: We almost need to take a star off our grand flag if ya know what I mean !:ar15:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Sounds like a razor idea! Maybe strategically placed, aww, I can't say it... Beachfront property near Reno?!?

I think part of the hesitation of gun owners to raise their voice is the fear that Big Brother is putting NRA, etc. supporters on some type of BATF 'watch these guys' list. I don't even register my guns with the manufacturer when I buy a new one. I fill out the card but then I think twice and throw it in the trash. They don't need to know who I am dammit!

(are those Black helicopters that I hear circling over my house again?)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey - My AR and AK is safely stored on that beachfront property in Reno in order to comply with the Kali "assault rifle" ban!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
The NRA is a good source for anti gun politician alert. I shutter to think where we would be now if it wasn't for the NRA. I hope everyone is a member. If not SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! Become one now, or we will all suffer the consequences!!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Of course I am a member! Just saying some people are paranoid of being seen as an 'activist'. If I could carry my rifle everywhere I went, I would.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The NRA?????
No thanks, I don't need any more of their help being sold out.

Those money grubbin' fools keep trying to get me to donate to their pension fund and become a member. Why, only Monday I received one of their membership cards "if only I'd give in return".
How many times have they "compromised rights that aren't theirs to negotiate, namely, MY God given right to be armed without infringement.

What next? Do I need to donate to a group to petition the Government for my RIGHT to breathe? If I have to ask, it ain't a right then, is it?

It's pretty simple in my book.

Rights are granted by God, and as such are non-negotiable. Only I, with my express consent, or God can terminate this contract. Rights are untouchable.

Everytime the NRA helps draft new legislation (legislation which I refuse to heed) they do so with the APPROVAL of their "members".
It cracks me up.

I give NO man the authority to negotiate that which is not his to discern, let alone defend. I'll no more ASK the NRA for help securing my right to bear arms than I'll ASK my congressman for the RIGHT to breathe, think or speak.

Again, we must be clear, the RIGHT to bear arms is every bit as valid as the RIGHT to breathe, think, or speak. It is the right to defend ourselves from thieves, such as those congressional whores we call "Senators" who take 50% of our wages against our will.

Don't believe me? Read the very CLEAR words of our ancestors on the issue. Todays same Communist Congressman who HIDES behind the Bill of Rights, and Constitution when he DEFENDS his RIGHT to screw you, (I'm your LAWFUL representative) is the same man who ignores the parts of the constitution that he finds offensive, as in your RIGHTS!

The NRA is a special interest group, that special "interest" being the enrichment of the board of directors using public fear as a tool.
The NRA is EVERY bit as evil as the anti-gunner groups who claim the right to take my rights. Neither group is moral or valid and I dare them to try to enforce their will on me. What is the saying?
"Don't vote, it'll only encourage the bastards"

In my view, it's pretty simple. Guard your freedoms jealously, as they are only YOURS to renounce. Accept tyranny at your own peril, and negotiate your OWN slavery.

Having read the words of the founders, I conclude that guns are not made for burglars, target practice, collecting, or admiring. They are to kept to kill powerful and corrupt men. Men who would be your rulers. Why....doesn't anyone remember that it was the British desire to confiscate arms that caused so many to die 1776? Doesn't anyone remember that it was the Mexican desire to confiscate arms that caused so many to die in Texas? How often do we have to keep reminding political whores of this lesson?

The right to be armed is the ultimate check and balance. The ultimate VOTE is a well placed bullet, and they know it. It's what keeps those traditional enemies of freedom, the Schumers, Boxers, Feinsteins, Waxmans and other statists from taking us to their ultimate destination....
that of vassal to their every whim.

The NRA is part of the problem and is profiting greatly from our inability to ACT as men. While we sit idlly, hoping we can "vote" some sense back into the world, our chains become ever tighter.
Yeah.....if we ask REAL nicely, corruption and evil will just hang its head and leave us alone. Didn't we conclude at an early age that such reasoning does not work with bullies, rapists, murderers, and others who want what isn't theirs to take?

Buy bullets and remember WHY you have an INALIENABLE RIGHT to that weapon. Remember also, that a right not excercised is in itself quite dangerous. It gives the illusion of freedom where none has ever really existed.

Nope....no NRA for me thank you. Although I did stuff their letter back into the postage paid envelope with a nice letter explaining why I despise them so.

·
Registered
716 Posts
RED, you are really preaching to the choir.

I agree wholeheartedly in that these are God granted rights. Let make that clear that I agree.

However, to get things done in OUR society, regardless of God given rights... There IS strength in numbers! Who do you think lobbys against anti-gun laws? I doubt you have. Yes- I bear arms, and God forbid, anyone should EVER take them away from me. But I live far from Washington DC, and my meager voice is nothing against those who make the laws. But, united, we together CAN make a difference, and we certainly HAVE made a difference!

Yes, what is God-given I cannot argue with, but our government chooses to be God and decide that we cannot own certain weapons in certain states. We have to smack them upside the head and let them know that they cannot mess with our God-given rights! If that means playing their political mind-games, then so be it! Swaying our representatives as the definition of "democracy" is OUR job, as citizens and as God's children. If we sit idly by, watching our rights being eroded by laws limiting our freedoms, then we are as guilty as those who are taking our rights away!

Enrichment of their pensions, maybe.. but I am willing to sacrifice a few meager dollars of my wages to help hold back the tyranny of legislations that will eventually take yours and my Mini-14s and other weapons that THEY fear, out of our hands.

You said that: "Rights are granted by God, and as such are non-negotiable." I agree,

But, tell that to the Nazis who disarmed the Jews in much the same way as we are being disarmed (although ours is much more gradual). They were persecuted and slain because they had no 'governmentally approved' way to defend themselves.

Take away our fangs and we become so many sheep.

If it comes down to the wire, I will fight, but lets not allow it to get that far. I'd hate to become a felon just because some legislative SOB tells me I can't own such an ASSault rifle any more...

Carpe Mini!

(sorry to be so political in here, as a moderator, I know I should try to remain neutral)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I fully support the NRA but am also a member of Gun Owners Of America ( G.O.A ) too cause we need all the support we can muster to keep our rights from deteriating further ! :usa:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts