Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering what you think the best sling mount config would be for a mini. I would like an 1 1/4 sling adapter. I was debating just getting some uncle mikes and fitting them on the mini. would it be a good Idea to remove the front one on the gas block and adding one on the stock? It seems to me that it wouldn't matter to much. Do they have replacement sling hooks in 1 1/4 that would fit the factory mounts?

Thanks for any advice:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well, my preferences:
* polymer QDs - they don't squeek
* side mount - when you sling it, the mags don't dig in your back
* I do like the wider nylon Super Sling type slings, but they are a little slick on the shoulder, but great in a crossbody carry when traveling a long distance.

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
I drilled out the gas block sling hole and add the Uncle Mike's qd, then added the extra stud for a bipod in the forearm. I like the wide padded nylon slings with some rubber to grip clothing. I like to get out and hunt with my mini and walk for a couple of miles, stays comfortable.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i opted for the galco BATTL sling. its a 3 point sling designed for the mini, and it works great! only downside is you cant use it to stabilize the rifle while shooting...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts