Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering about these stocks. Anyone have one? Recommend? Not recommend? Could it damage my gun?

I've watched some videos on Youtube and it seems to work quite well...just want to hear from some of you on this product. I've fired many full-autos before so I know how fun it is (not that this a true full auto obviously) and want to see if it's worth it.

· hostilenativelibertarian.
7,889 Posts
:lol:I've watched the vids and read the endorsements,and also heard that the batfe does'nt like them...........So if I had the money I'd buy one-or some just because if the govt does'nt want us to have them-then I want as many as I can get-till they are no longer legal!Then I can sell them "under the counter"for some real money!:lol:

· Registered
3,368 Posts
Wondering about these stocks. Anyone have one? Recommend? Not recommend? Could it damage my gun?
It could easily damage your bank account with all the hard to find ammo you would be wasting. I have fired plenty of full autos in my time and unless it is mounted to a tripod, you ain't likely to hit sh!t with it anyway. May be fun for a minute or two but then what? IMO it is a toy. Toys are for children.

· Registered
116 Posts
:lol:I've watched the vids and read the endorsements,and also heard that the batfe does'nt like them...........So if I had the money I'd buy one-or some just because if the govt does'nt want us to have them-then I want as many as I can get-till they are no longer legal!Then I can sell them "under the counter"for some real money!:lol:
They may not like them, but they wrote a letter of approval that you get with stock.

· Registered
33 Posts
Years ago they had a spring system behind the trigger that was called the "hell-fire trigger system" BATF legal and made most semi's rock and roll.It was what Dave Kerash used on his weapons at Waco.Still legal but u ran through a 20 rd. Mag in seconds.

· Registered
195 Posts
I bought one about a year and a half ago. I have used it with both my 9mm and 5.56 ARs and it works as advertised. I haven't shot it lately just because I don't want to go through what ammo I have left all that fast, and the novelty has kind of worn off for me, but everyone who tries it has a ball with it.

Here's a compilation of videos I made the first few times I tried it with the 9mm AR. The last sequence - after I had gotten used to it - is a 30 round dump - it goes that quick.

9mm AR with slide stock - YouTube

(sorry, couldn't figure out how to imbed)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.