Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good thread on removing the Ruger mini sight. (Link). I am contemplating installing a Trueshot Technologies Avenger Sight / Muzzle Brake combo on my Mini 30. (Link) I have already installed their stabalizer. I wanted to see if someone here may have some tips on installation and sight line up. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Banned
7,947 Posts
Good thread on removing the Ruger mini sight. (Link). I am contemplating installing a Trueshot Technologies Avenger Sight / Muzzle Brake combo on my Mini 30. (Link) I have already installed their stabalizer. I wanted to see if someone here may have some tips on installation and sight line up. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Buy a laser bore sight. By the time you take it to a gunsmith for the same service you will more than have paid for a good bore sight. Center the rear sight windage and elevation with bore sight. Install front sight and at 50 yds align front sight with rear and bore sight. Gets you on paper +/- 3 to 4 inches at 50 - 100 yds. Take to range and then break in and final sighting begins (there's plenty of threads here how to do both). Enjoy.

·
Registered
419 Posts
If this thing is like many 'muzzlebrakes' for the mini, I would not buy it. Smith brake is a real one and does as advertised.

If the hole for the bullet to come out is not just slightly larger than the bullet, it is not a real brake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.