Perfect Union banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I never got any commits on my M400 post, so I will. First of all I'm no AR expert but a past Mini 14 owner, my commints are just self experance. My mini was a very nice S/S gun, I owned bragging rights with it, it was very relialble and thats about all I can say about it. So I invested in a AR. I have to say I was a little concerned about a Sig AR, when shopping I knew what I could afford and I realy wanted a Colt. The store owner and several customers highly recommended the M400, so I took there adivse, and with a few accessorys I got busy. All I can say is I'm realy empressed. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. It is one great gun for me. So for a little over a Grand you can have a great and 100% reliable, very accurate AR. I'm very happy with it compaired to the Mini, but the trigger could use a little tuning. Just remember its my first and I'm no expert, just very happy with it. I no some of you all have some very good ones, but for a good getting started gun, you can't go wrong. if anybody gets one, you will be very pleased... PS, I said a good getting started AR, but for me its a life keeper, my Son done put claims on it.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I work at the local Walmart in my city. I work in Sporting Goods and our store sells Sigs. It's a rifle I highly reccomend and for the price it's a fair deal. I wish I'd a seen you post prior and I would have said the same thing. I'm sure you will enjoy your Sig. You made a good choice. kwg

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I've never owned a Sig AR15 but I have owned some of their pistols and if the quality is anywhere near that of their P229 or P226 then you have a damn fine rifle there.

·
American realist
316 Posts
I'm looking to add an M400 Enhanced OD Green to the collection. Mighty fine AR IMHO.
saw the enhanced OD at our local walmart the other day in the $900 range. that has stuck in my head so will have to fight the urge. i need to buy more ammo right now, but that thing sure looked good sitting there...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts