Perfect Union banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ruger Mini 14 Tactical std stock and would like to see some of your tac-cool Mini's.
Thanks to all.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here's mine - nothing real fancy yet. It has a Weigand rail with a UTG 3-9x40 Bug Buster scope and a Specter Mini-14 / 30 CQB 3 Point Tactical Sling. Great gun, love the feel, looks, and the way it shoots!

Now show us yours! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just curious what constitutes a non-pistol grip "tactical" mini 14: barrel length? flash supressor? composite stock? blued rather than SS? all of these combined?

On the Ruger website, all of the above appear to define the current Tactical GBCPC mini, but I've seen pics of some short barrel minis with wood stocks, with and without supressors, and some in SS... :wacko:

·
Registered
663 Posts
I believe he is talking about the relatively new "tactical model" mini 14. Contrary to the Ranch Rifle it has a 16.125'' barrel and threaded 1/2x28 tpi.

Beyond that, people do what they want with them. The true meaning of "tactical" is in the eye of the beholder ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe he is talking about the relatively new "tactical model" mini 14. Contrary to the Ranch Rifle it has a 16.125'' barrel and threaded 1/2x28 tpi.

Beyond that, people do what they want with them. The true meaning of "tactical" is in the eye of the beholder ;)
Yes, and Thank You

1 - 9 of 9 Posts