Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ar15: Well I got my mini and shot it the 40rd mystery mag worked flawless so did the gun it is a really fun gun to shoot, even bumped a few rounds that was fun. My only complaints are the rear sight is kinda hard to use(ranch model) where are you supposed to put the sight all the way to the bottom of the rear peep? and the other complaint is that 200rds of ammo goes way to fast with that weapon! especially with 40rd mags! Where should I get some more cheap wolf ammo online?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Originally posted by 1911greg
:ar15: Well I got my mini and shot it the 40rd mystery mag worked flawless so did the gun it is a really fun gun to shoot, even bumped a few rounds that was fun. My only complaints are the rear sight is kinda hard to use(ranch model) where are you supposed to put the sight all the way to the bottom of the rear peep? and the other complaint is that 200rds of ammo goes way to fast with that weapon! especially with 40rd mags! Where should I get some more cheap wolf ammo online?
nah dude u line up the front post with the center of the rear peep hole... u should get the hang of it in a few shots

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.