Perfect Union banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't check on this site frequently at all.

I am subscribed to a couple of threads, and get e-mail notices.

ANY GI postwar receiver--HRA, IHC, SA, Breda, or Beretta--will usually be superior in overall quality and strength to earlier, wartime units, but more important, being newer means less fatigue.

You need to JOIN the CMP. First joining the Garand Collector's Association is the easiest way. Go to their website and read the data, or send for a brochure. Failing that, there are often displays at gun shows.

Check some of the other threads in here for more data, by the way.

You may choose HRA or SA. I am partial to both, and basically have no preference. This is not a case of "better", it's a case of "real" and "forged".

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't check on this site frequently at all.

I am subscribed to a couple of threads, and get e-mail notices.

ANY GI postwar receiver--HRA, IHC, SA, Breda, or Beretta--will usually be superior in overall quality and strength to earlier, wartime units, but more important, being newer means less fatigue.

You need to JOIN the CMP. First joining the Garand Collector's Association is the easiest way. Go to their website and read the data, or send for a brochure. Failing that, there are often displays at gun shows.

Check some of the other threads in here for more data, by the way.

You may choose HRA or SA. I am partial to both, and basically have no preference. This is not a case of "better", it's a case of "real" and "forged".
Anyone who knows where to buy a m84 scope and mount for a m1D? Any help would greatly appreciate it

21 - 23 of 23 Posts