Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a brand new sig Mpx with the telescoping sig brace.

Sig Sauer MCX/MPX Collapsible Stock STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK Color: Black, Additional Features: Collapsible, $16.51 Off w/ Free Shipping

Retail $199

Asking $125. Will ship at buyers expense

This was only on the firearm from the time it was taken out the box. Never used. Does not included magazine loader and iron sights that are photographed. Just the collapsible stock.

Actual photo
Gun barrel Font Camera accessory Auto part Gun accessory

I also have the magpul Zhukov-S Yugo. Never installed. With springer precision adapter.

Retail -$100 plus $35 adapter

Asking- $75. Will ship at buyers expense

https://magpul.com/zhukov-s-stock-yugo-m70.html?mp_global_color=118

Actual photo
Wood Font Rectangle Material property Mobile phone

Finally I have a folding sig mpx/mcx fixed side fold stock

Retail - $150

Asking $100 will ship at buyers expense

Fixed / Folding Stock - MCX / MPX

Magazine loader photographed not included.

Actual photo
Tool Automotive exterior Auto part Hand tool Bumper

None of these have been installed as I am running a bcm ar15 stock by way of taran tactical innovations AR adapter.

Total retail value - $485

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’d like to purchase the collapsible stock you have. I’m located in mooresville nc. Let me know how you would like to proceed. my name is Frank. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’d like to purchase the collapsible stock you have. I’m located in mooresville nc. Let me know how you would like to proceed. my name is Frank. Thanks.
Venmo works for me. Feel free to privately message me and I’ll send you a shipping quote and my payment info

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey dude. I’m sorry. I can’t figure out how to private message you. Do you mind calling or texting me?or e mailing me?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts