Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, all! I'm thinking of getting an Eagle mount for my Mini-14 so I can add a red dot scope to it. Is this a good mount? :2guns:

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Doc,
If you are talking about the side mount for your Mini,it works very well. I bought 2 one for a variable power scope the other for a reddot. The ability to switch the mounts without taking off the scopes is great and I haven't lost the zero. Aimpoint also makes one along with Eagle and B-Square. You can find them at www.midwayusa.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, folks! After I posted I thought about the scout mount, so thanks for that, ICM. Greybear, I hadn't thought of switching scope mounts, that's a good idea. The reason for my selecting the Eagle mount over the B-Square is that it has a windage adjustment scew. Thanks again. :ar15:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Huck,
The Eagle is the way I went on my RANCH RIFLE, when mounting a red dot type scope you need a short rail, the Ranch Rifle ring base mount is spaced too far apart for most red dots, also the less expensive red dots come with hard mounts, you would only need to lock it down on the mount. Good Luck!
:usa:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts