Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a used Savage Model 110 30-06. It is completely covered with factory cammo in Mossy Oak Brush pattern. It has a heavy barrel. I cant find anything on this weapon on Savages website. I find similar rifles but none in the 30-06. Can anyone tell me what this rifle may be worth or where I can find info on it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The only rifles that I know of like that offered by Savage is a model 10, short action. Go to 'savageshooters.com'. They will answer your question for ya.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I called Savage and they said my rifle was only made for one year. (2007) They said they couldnt put a value on it because it was a production gun made specifically for someone. I may either have a heck of a find or just another rifle. Either way the 30-06 bull barrel is hard to come by and I love it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Savage Custom Shop will assemble anything you want if they have the parts needed.
They used to make a 110FP in 30/06,and probably had some left over barrels in stock.

I had them build me a 110FLP in 25/06 last year,and it was discontinued several years ago.

Value? Used,$350-500 depending on condition.

·
Isolationist Libertarian
1,421 Posts
I have the 110 Tactical (whatever that means) heavy barrel 25-06 from about a decade ago and it really improved with the addition of the B&C Duramaxx stock. Mine just got a new Burris Black Diamond and EGW rail and is not for sale at any price. I think you got a find. :sniper:

·
Tracker
178 Posts
My 110FP is a great shooter, the weak point is the inexpensive stock.
XR750

1 - 6 of 6 Posts