Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
the only difference is the name. i have an axis in 223. i like the oe stock.but if something cooler came out i would give it a good look. what were you looking for in an aftermarket stock? in general there is not much for the edge/axis line rifle basix has a trigger that has gotten good reviews i hope to get one after the holidays. my axis will shoot sub moa with my handloads(as long as i do my part) not bad for a 3 hundred dollar rifle out of the box.

·
Registered
648 Posts
GO to Sniper's Hide There is a member there who is developing aftermarket items for the edge/axis, including 10 and 15 round magazines. The magazines are already available from him on custom order basis. Do a search and it will come up..or google 10 round magazine for savage edge.

Yes, they are definitely consistent sub MOA rifles with hand loads...i suspect there is commercial ammo that they will shoot that way too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Aren't the edge / axis gun built on the same action ( long ) no matter what cartridge they are chambered for? I think I read that when they first came out. That is why I bought my 223 bolt gun in a Stevens 200. It has a short action receiver. Paid $279 a month ago for a new one from a local store.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts