Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
500+ mi. rd. trip to Indian Falls / Tellico Plains, near Maryville Tn.
Then back through Chicamagua Ga. Battlefield beltway ( turned a 400 miler into 500+ and worth every mile ! )
Ate at Ironworks Grill in Tellico....best burger this side of your backyard grill !

Indian Falls

And a shot for size perspective......

Such a fine ride i'd go back tomorrow if I could........

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
500+ mi. rd. trip to Indian Falls / Tellico Plains, near Maryville Tn.
Then back through Chicamagua Ga. Battlefield beltway ( turned a 400 miler into 500+ and worth every mile ! )
Ate at Ironworks Grill in Tellico....best burger this side of your backyard grill !

Indian Falls

View attachment 65119

And a shot for size perspective......

View attachment 65120

Such a fine ride i'd go back tomorrow if I could........
Great photos!

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice. Good long ride with lots of beauty and history. I’m jealous. Find myself limited to shorter rides these days, 200 miles or so is about it for me.
You have a great seat WITH a backrest ??

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

My setup........even as rare as my CVO Street Glide is......there was an identical one parked ae Indian Falls Sat......only one i've ever seen just like mine.

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TALK ABOUT JEALOUS B*TCHES !!!

Parked them w/the highway pegs almost touching last night
This morning the Blue Bruiser had SUCKED THE LIFE (battery) out of the new red bike.....
Like teenaged girls they are.......

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Lol. My Can am rt-s 2012 competes with my 2018 scout for attention. Solo rides are for the scout, when the wife is along, or I need to pack a lot of stuff, the can am gets the nod. Was looking at ural’s this year, the newer ones have decent acceleration now.
I do love that little scout though.

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Urals are making a BIG comeback now....mostly west coast......but I saw one in N.E. Alabama recently......WITH the sidehack

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh......my red bike fired right up when I got home.....so the blue bruiser is now "Esmerelda the witch"......rofl

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Urals are making a BIG comeback now....mostly west coast......but I saw one in N.E. Alabama recently......WITH the sidehack
Since trikes ride at the rear of our group rides, they are always playing catch up with the front of the group, and ural’s just don’t do that well. My Spyder does well, but even the tri-glides have trouble keeping up. We ride mainly country roads and rarely exceed 50 mph, but a ural would just get left behind. Not a 2020 or 21, maybe. I hear they have much better acceleration to 45-50 mph.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I'm surprised to see support for Russian products here, be it ammo or sidecar motorcycles. Russia is not a friend of the United States.

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Since trikes ride at the rear of our group rides, they are always playing catch up with the front of the group, and ural’s just don’t do that well. My Spyder does well, but even the tri-glides have trouble keeping up. We ride mainly country roads and rarely exceed 50 mph, but a ural would just get left behind. Not a 2020 or 21, maybe. I hear they have much better acceleration to 45-50 mph.

truthfully.....if anyone's struggling to keep up......y'all may need a new R.C.....they're not doing THEIR job......hope you're not the RC .....lolol

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm surprised to see support for Russian products here, be it ammo or sidecar motorcycles. Russia is not a friend of the United States.

I don't care if El Diabolo himself makes Urals.....they're cool as phuc&^

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
it's been years since I've seen a Ural - the one I looked over had both rear wheels driven, cool as phuc*@. I've read some aboth them on the internet, seems they can be outfitted to handle some rough terrain.
I hope yesterday's ride was equally enjoyable if you undertook.
does your group have a dedicated road captain or just appoint for each group ride?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts