Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting one of these but i have no clue where to even start looking for one. Ive watched gunbroker but seems the prices are high to me. I may ask the local shops if they can get me one. Where online is recommended to get one at a decent price??

·
M.I.A.
1,474 Posts
I sold the last of mine some months back. At the time a stock model was going for $600-750 at the time. Since all of the freak out post Sandy Hook I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they jumped a few hundred dollars more. What do you consider too much?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea ive passed on a few at +$1000

I'll just have to wait til prices and salesmen calm back down some...

·
M.I.A.
1,474 Posts
That's probably the wise thing to do.
I had a lot of fun with the ones I had. I even used them for skeet shooting and pheasant hunting a few times!

What makes me sick is that back in 1999 I read about them in one of the gun rags and went about spending a couple months locating an importer and had it lined up to buy a dozen for something like $150 each. The deal fell through though, as he could never get ATF approval on the import. Eventually a few years later I started seeing them locally and picked them up here and there. I always wanted to convert them after the AWB expiration, but never got motivated enough. They worked well just as they were stock.

Nowadays I'm content to use my Mossberg 835. It covers all my needs save for slugs (over-bored barrel)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts