Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would pass then on. Around 3 weeks ago I ordered a 30 round mini-14 mag from Ruger. It showed in stock at the time but I have not seen it yet. Well today I called and ordered a set of sights for my 10/22 and a t-shirt from them using a 20% off coupon I had. Both items were in stock and the lady told me they would ship in 3-4 weeks. That's crazy but shows you the amount of orders they are processing. I'm not mad, just passing this along so everyone else who is waiting for stuff realizes this.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Any company that is selling firearm related items is slammed. It took 3 weeks for a sling I ordered from Specter and that was an in stock item.

On Monday I placed an order for a buttstock, through Nordic. It showed in stock but, I still have yet to get an email about it. And right on their website it say's in red letter's please, do not contact us about items ordered, we'll ship when we ship.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.