Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Tady45
YES....You should have bought it!! The going rate is high these days, and they aren't going to get any cheaper
damnit.. i tried to buy it after i had asked every single vendor if they had PMI mags (yeah i felt like being cheap) but nobody did, then when i went back to buy it i was too late... already sold :(

·
Registered
689 Posts
tunedcivic why don't you just order PMI'S through the mail? Gunparts corp. still has them for $29.95ea. they will ship UPS c.o.d. If you order just tell them you ONLY want PRECISION BRAND IN THE PLASTIC WRAP. and if they don;t have them not to ship anything. I talked to a guy who just got a dozen last week so they still haddem then. Heres there ph.#845-679-2417. the part number ITEM#215680. They ship promptly too. Also Keystone arms in Pa. had Federal Ordnance mags there the same as PMI's for $29.00. 570-491-4867. Joe is a very nice guy and he has a bunch of stuff there shipping may be a little slower than Gunparts though, but you will get your parts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Flak 2
tunedcivic why don't you just order PMI'S through the mail? Gunparts corp. still has them for $29.95ea. they will ship UPS c.o.d. If you order just tell them you ONLY want PRECISION BRAND IN THE PLASTIC WRAP. and if they don;t have them not to ship anything. I talked to a guy who just got a dozen last week so they still haddem then. Heres there ph.#845-679-2417. the part number ITEM#215680. They ship promptly too. Also Keystone arms in Pa. had Federal Ordnance mags there the same as PMI's for $29.00. 570-491-4867. Joe is a very nice guy and he has a bunch of stuff there shipping may be a little slower than Gunparts though, but you will get your parts
thanks.. gonna give em call tomorrow

·
Registered
689 Posts
PMI 20's dried up real quick. Most places want more for 20's than 30 and 40rnd mags. Masen never made 20's. I don't even see USA 20's for sale anymore just the cheaper Western and Victor magazines. I think I'll break down and order a few of the new PRO MAGS the guys have been getting, just to see what there like. Everyone seems pretty happy with there quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.