Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Saturday I saw a Ruger Factory 30 rd. for $100... is that a fair price for a mag in good condition?

·
Registered
108 Posts
YES....You should have bought it!! The going rate is high these days, and they aren't going to get any cheaper...:)

Larry:eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Tady45
YES....You should have bought it!! The going rate is high these days, and they aren't going to get any cheaper
damnit.. i tried to buy it after i had asked every single vendor if they had PMI mags (yeah i felt like being cheap) but nobody did, then when i went back to buy it i was too late... already sold :(

·
Registered
689 Posts
tunedcivic why don't you just order PMI'S through the mail? Gunparts corp. still has them for $29.95ea. they will ship UPS c.o.d. If you order just tell them you ONLY want PRECISION BRAND IN THE PLASTIC WRAP. and if they don;t have them not to ship anything. I talked to a guy who just got a dozen last week so they still haddem then. Heres there ph.#845-679-2417. the part number ITEM#215680. They ship promptly too. Also Keystone arms in Pa. had Federal Ordnance mags there the same as PMI's for $29.00. 570-491-4867. Joe is a very nice guy and he has a bunch of stuff there shipping may be a little slower than Gunparts though, but you will get your parts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Flak 2
tunedcivic why don't you just order PMI'S through the mail? Gunparts corp. still has them for $29.95ea. they will ship UPS c.o.d. If you order just tell them you ONLY want PRECISION BRAND IN THE PLASTIC WRAP. and if they don;t have them not to ship anything. I talked to a guy who just got a dozen last week so they still haddem then. Heres there ph.#845-679-2417. the part number ITEM#215680. They ship promptly too. Also Keystone arms in Pa. had Federal Ordnance mags there the same as PMI's for $29.00. 570-491-4867. Joe is a very nice guy and he has a bunch of stuff there shipping may be a little slower than Gunparts though, but you will get your parts
thanks.. gonna give em call tomorrow

·
Registered
689 Posts
tuned civic if you buy from Gunparts make sure you specify PRECISION BRAND IN THE PLASTIC WRAP OR NOTHING AT ALL. they have some cheap junk mags they'll ship also if you don't specify the brand.;)

·
Registered
689 Posts
PMI 20's dried up real quick. Most places want more for 20's than 30 and 40rnd mags. Masen never made 20's. I don't even see USA 20's for sale anymore just the cheaper Western and Victor magazines. I think I'll break down and order a few of the new PRO MAGS the guys have been getting, just to see what there like. Everyone seems pretty happy with there quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts