Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me from personal experience I trust, whether or not pre-ban Mini-14 GB's ARE or perhaps TEND to be, more accurate then Mini-14's? I'm asking because as of late there seems to be a fair number of stainless pre-bans with factory folder and factory 30 round mags available... so I'm thinking of giving up on my Mini-30 and picking up one of these... but of course at about $1,000 each, I'd like to be kind of careful. Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
A thousand bucks huh. Wait a minute, I'll be right back. OK found it. Shotgun News, Jan 15 on page 56 found one for 629.00, K-MINI-14/GB. Stainless, bayonet lug, flashider, 20 round factory mag, very good cond. No folding stock, but much cheaper. Can't help with accuracy question, anyone got the answer on that?

·
Registered
32 Posts
The accuracy of the "GB" and the standard Mini 14 is the same. When I went to the factory armorer course, and this question was asked the Tech said there isn't a substantial difference in accuracy between the the two types. I hope this helps. R6721

Just saw a Mini-14 GB on Bower's Board www.subguns.com today for $575. R6721

[This message has been edited by R6721 (edited 02-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by R6721 (edited 02-16-2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.