Perfect Union banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi PU,

I just got this rifle a week or two ago, it's the first gun I've gotten where I want to put optics on it, and as such, I'm totally clueless.

Can anyone make some recommendations for a reflex red dot sight to put on this thing? I plan on getting a quad rail for it for mounting.

I know aimpoint, eotech, are the best, but I can't imagine it's necessary to spend that much money for a sight for a .22 rifle.

I'll be refreshing this page every 5 minutes looking for a response - mainly because I really want to order this quad rail but can't justify it without having a sight to put on it ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a nice NC Star for my Ruger bull barrel 22 pistol but tried it on my 10-22 first. I think I would have left it on if the stock cheek was a little higher. Somebody makes a wrap around cheek piece that would have fixed the problem. Kinda like the M-1 Grarand D sniper had, a leather pad cheek piece. Anyway, have fun with it. I have not been without a 10-22 or two for close to 35 years now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Counter Sniper has a contract overrun for a $99 red dot. That's a pretty awesome deal and nice name. The reddot looks a lot nicer than some of the cheaper Bushnell red dots.

I found this on KL Security Solutions website. It might be a nice option for a quality lower cost option, if you don't want to spend the cash on an EO Tech or Aimpoint.

A Trijicon ACOG would be AWESOME on your gun, but might cost 3x-6x as much as the gun itself!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts