Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dealer is selling Romanian AKs here for around $330. Are they any good? Is this a fair price?

· Registered
798 Posts
I've had a couple Romanion AK's,both were 5.45x39 AK-74's,and their quality was OK. Look at the front sight and see that it has good alignment (not turned on the barrel,NOT the post,the whole thing).I say this because they've been known to be rotated slightly,other than that,I've not had a problem. The price is not quite 10% over wholesale,and that's pretty good.Mags and ammo are SUPER CHEAP ,so enjoy!

Attachments

· Registered
715 Posts
The Romanian AKs that have 2001 or above are of much better quality than older models.Some of the older models have kanted sites and had trigger slap.I have a Russian Vepr K AK-47 which cost twice as much as the Romanian Models,and the Romanian AKs are just as good in my opinion.I have two Romanian SAR-1 AKs I never had any trigger slap,but I replaced the trigger groups in both guns and trust my life with both.HTH

· Registered
6 Posts
$330 may be a good price depending on model. Just bought WASR-10 for $350. Gun auctions run about $325-$400 before shipping and FFL fee. As far as canted sites, gas block and trigger slap check out site below. This should answer all of your questions and tell you how to repair all of the problems named above. Site is dedicated to Romanian AK's only. Hope this Helps ya out... :ar15:

http://linx310.nothingbutguns.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.