Perfect Union banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight my beloved & almost universally hated Crimson Tide play the Georgia Bulldogs for the National Championship.
Again.....
i'm humbly Praying for a clean game w/no injuries for either team.
kind of funny......to locals....this is just another S.E.C. Championship in a way
So
i'm asking ALL that see this, to please represent YOUR favorite sports team here, a GIF, pic, shout out, whatever.

me first
ROLL TIDE !!

Font Line Art Logo Brand

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry not a ball sports guy. We only watch bike racing. View attachment 65873

I well get that sentiment !
Harley guy here (multiple bikes) and House Champ Sumo Wrestler (all 165# of me) for my local HD shop.
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Red bike is a CVO Street Glide Special....1/750 that year .
always takes 2nd place in shows (to my buddys bike) but nothing in this county will keep up with it, including a Hellcat or C9.

·
Registered
127 Posts
do you race / track ride much ?
i'm 40 miles from Barbour Motorsports Park & Museum (only bike museum BIGGER than HDs Milwaukee museum)
Getting a bit old for it. Last track day was 4 years ago. I've done track days at Hallett Ok. and Topeka. My most fun bike on the track was my 07 SV1000. The fastest I've been on was my former bosses race prepped ZX6. My former boss has done Barber several times, he says it's awesome. I was thinking about riding to the museum this summer.

Reactions: Rockys Pop

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getting a bit old for it. Last track day was 4 years ago. I've done track days at Hallett Ok. and Topeka. My most fun bike on the track was my 07 SV1000. The fastest I've been on was my former bosses race prepped ZX6. My former boss has done Barber several times, he says it's awesome. I was thinking about riding to the museum this summer.
Shout at me if you do....we can ride Cheaha Mtn. (highest point in Bama) .....it's 40 miles from Barbour.....as am I
You can ride the Blue Ultra......

·
Honor our Constitution !
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and there's not a single inch of Mt. Cheaha.....or Little River Canyon Parks that I can't ride blindfolded......almost literally.
here I am a cpl yrs back w/an 83 yr old rider that asked me to lead him to the top.......
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Sky

Smile Plant Eyewear Tire Tree

my Dad had recently passed at 82, and this man could be his twin.......
i've lost 105 lbs since then & am in top health
The Goldwing is Mr. Levi's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts