Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what would happen if your mini, or other(assualt type rifle), were at the service dept. if and when they should decide to ban theses guns?
Legally I dont think they could ship them back to you. Ive been thinking about this as mine is out, but have received news that i should get it back Tuesday.

· Registered
8,460 Posts
Wondering what would happen if your mini, or other(assualt type rifle), were at the service dept. if and when they should decide to ban theses guns?
Legally I dont think they could ship them back to you. Ive been thinking about this as mine is out, but have received news that i should get it back Tuesday.
Depends on how the ban would be written. The federal one doesn't look like it would have any effect, since all it says is that you have to DROS the things (no private sales) and bans new manufacture - but specifically exempts the mini 14 by name (doesn't say anything about the Ranch Rifle one way or the other).

All the best,
Grumpy

· Registered
602 Posts
Depends on how the ban would be written. The federal one doesn't look like it would have any effect, since all it says is that you have to DROS the things (no private sales) and bans new manufacture - but specifically exempts the mini 14 by name (doesn't say anything about the Ranch Rifle one way or the other).

All the best,
Grumpy
An easy fix to that would be Ruger going back to the old MINI-14 roll stamp...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.