Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Does anyone know if there is a difference between The Remington ADL and BDL rifles? I have a Remington 700 SPS Tactical 308, which I believe is a ADL, and was thinking of changing the stock and putting on a Blackhawk Axiom U/L Rifle Stock K97000-C, Remmington 700 S/A. E-bay has this stock for $80-90 less then every where else but before I buy it I want to make sure it will fit my Remington. If needed here's a link to Ebeys website and the Blackhawk stock. http://www.ebay.com/itm/281052748305

Thanks

· Registered
190 Posts
According to Blackhawk that stock will fit all barrel diameters.

Your rifle is a BDL style and should have a barrel diameter of .850".

· Registered
216 Posts
Hi. Does anyone know if there is a difference between The Remington ADL and BDL rifles? I have a Remington 700 SPS Tactical 308, which I believe is a ADL, and was thinking of changing the stock and putting on a Blackhawk Axiom U/L Rifle Stock K97000-C, Remmington 700 S/A. E-bay has this stock for $80-90 less then every where else but before I buy it I want to make sure it will fit my Remington. If needed here's a link to Ebeys website and the Blackhawk stock. Blackhawk Axiom U L Rifle Stock K97000 C Remmington 700 s A | eBay

Thanks
Your rifle has a hinged floor plate from the factory, did you not notice?:unsure:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.