Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new Leatherwood Hi-Lux LER scope for the Ultimak rail on my Mini 14 and am weighing some scope ring choices. My first thought was Leopold QRW rings because I like the idea of being able to conveniently move the scope over to my M1A. My question is about the value of QR rings. Is moving regular rings that difficult? I'm sure it won't be a daily or even monthly move. If the scope turns out to be something worth moving, I'd probably buy another one rather than move it. I realize that it's a judgement call, but are QR rings worth the extra $30?

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Warne QD rings are awesome. It's so nice to be able to remove the scope for storage, and place back on at the range or just before going out into the wild without fear of not holding zero. Being able to switch to irons and back again is worth every penny.

· Registered
648 Posts
Warne QD rings are awesome. It's so nice to be able to remove the scope for storage, and place back on at the range or just before going out into the wild without fear of not holding zero. Being able to switch to irons and back again is worth every penny.
^ +1 Love my Warne QDs. In the long run the $30 will be forgotten when you don't kick yourself for not bringing an allen wrench/screwdriver with you.

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Warne because they are the only ones made for the mini scallops...
I'm sure the leupolds will work great on the rail. I like them better than the warne for the lower profile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.