Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Springfield has them but it replaces the entire steel buttplate.If you want one I'll send you mine because I'm replacing it with a steel one.Mine came from Springfield on a military fiberglass stock.:sniper:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PSG1,

Ok, how much? Also, why do they come on a syn stock and not on my Springfield? Don't the Syns have the buttstock compartment? I've been thinking of getting one of the syns from Fred's so I don't beat heck out of my nice walnut stock, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Cleaning Rod

·
Registered
541 Posts
I don't want any money for it.Just give me your address in private.This pad came off a new Springfield rifle.Springfield has been using military fiberglass stocks and painting them with a black rinkle coating.I wasen't sure of this til I took the pad off.It has the selector slot filled in and the compartments in the ass end.The pad is pretty cool though.Its about 1 inch thick and has serated teeth to grip your shoulder.Its just like the one at "Cheaper than Dirt" for $12.97.I just don't need it because I'm putting the metal fold-out on mine.:sniper:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts