Perfect Union banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm new to your panel of experts but have read and enjoyed your comments for some time now. I too am a mini-nut but I am dissatisfied with the performance from my K-Mini(RR). I know enough about rifles to recognize the beautiful potential the gun is capable of, but I hate the barrel. Shame on Ruger! Go ahead fella's, produce that HBar Mini that we all want!
Sorry about that, squeaky soapbox. Anyhoo, I have a question of practical experience. I want to know if any of you have any with the WGRS Mini-14/30 Apeture reciever sight from Williams, designed for the RR variant? I've ordered their catalog hoping to get a look at one at least (none on web for me). Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have those sights. Got them from Brownells, phone #641-623-4000, WGRS-mini14/30, #962-100-143.( Also ordered a twilight aperture set. They have a light gathering brass ring around the peep, sizes .050, .093, .125.) It is polished black, about 1.75 in long x .625 in wide. It is relatively low profile, but I don't know what type of hit it could take without damage or loss of zero. The interchangeability of apertures is nice, depending on the distance of your target. Large hole for quick target acquisition or the .050 for longer distances. The sight itself comes with about .100.? I like it but I always have my eyes open for something better.

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 02-03-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts