Perfect Union banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
real estate dropping?what with all those winnings you ought to be rich by now.also wanted to make sure you got the tree stand.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theres not that many winnings Chris. A lot of people flew the coop! Yes I did get the stand and I thank you very much. When I retire are you going to come and help me up into it? :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
thats the reason i gave it to you dang near kill myself every time i put it up.sorry to hear thats there were so many dishonest people in the drawing bet they wouldn't have any trouble recieving if they were the winner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm surprised to hear that not everyone came through with their pledge. These are probably the same people who complain when they buy something off the Auction and it doesn't get to them in three days. Late is one thing, but I doubt if you will recieve the rest of it now. I'm sorry to hear about this, I expected more from that group. Do you know if most of those who "flew the coop" were newbies?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most were but not all. There is still time though. People are very busy this time of year. I think if they don't send by the end of the first week in Jan. they won't send at all. Thats ok though because some people sent at least twice as much as promised and that will make up for the ones who don't send. I have no complaints. Now if the air line don't send the Ruger back again I should have a very merry Christmas!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My hat was the first gift Rosie received, it was boxed and waiting for a winner. Rosie you should post a list of the ones who didn't anty up, say by Jan. 15.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know WEASEL-88 I don't know how but that hat got here the first Saturday after the drawing! I like you had mine boxed up and ready to go and would have sent it the next day. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rosie, I'm glad you won, been reading the board for over 2 years and enjoy reading what have to say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts