Perfect Union banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
VDMA VIDEOS
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, some people have busted my chops for my previous videos showing how quickly the Benelli M4 can cycle, claiming that I'm obiously just spraying pellets all over the place and no way can I hit anything when I shoot it so quickly.

Well...I thought, "That's a fair enough point."

I got the M4 out to the gun club and my son and I put it through its paces against a few very suspicious looking characters with handgun and black ski masks on.

I think the conclusion is simply this:

Yes, the Benelli M4 is manageable enough to get a lot of lead down range in a big hurry and be accurate at a self-distance distance.

Please note....

NO, I am NOT advocating ever shooting a shotgun this quickly in a SD situation and yes, I know pellets missed the BGs too, but...as you will see, with more controlled double tapping, etc. I got the lead on target just fine, and even at the quicker speeds, got the majority of lead on target.

So, there you go.

LINK TO THE VIDEO HERE.

·
Registered
17 Posts
OK, some people have busted my chops for my previous videos showing how quickly the Benelli M4 can cycle, claiming that I'm obiously just spraying pellets all over the place and no way can I hit anything when I shoot it so quickly.

Well...I thought, "That's a fair enough point."

I got the M4 out to the gun club and my son and I put it through its paces against a few very suspicious looking characters with handgun and black ski masks on.

I think the conclusion is simply this:

Yes, the Benelli M4 is manageable enough to get a lot of lead down range in a big hurry and be accurate at a self-distance distance.

Please note....

NO, I am NOT advocating ever shooting a shotgun this quickly in a SD situation and yes, I know pellets missed the BGs too, but...as you will see, with more controlled double tapping, etc. I got the lead on target just fine, and even at the quicker speeds, got the majority of lead on target.

So, there you go.

LINK TO THE VIDEO HERE.
I enjoyed the video. Glad to see I'm not the only one who pushes both their gun and skill base to the next level. Did you notice how much smoother your shooting was when you started doing double taps - I'll bet accuracy went up as well.

Try setting up 2-3 tgts at different distances and don't forget to practice reloading. I practice w cheap dove loads to get my technique down. I have an 870 pump and people get quite a kick out of it. :D

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Nice shot gun you have there!
I do not own any semi-auto shot guns but this video has me wanting one, all mine
are pump guns.

I normally stayed clear of semi's because more can go wrong with them due to more working parts but DAMN that looks like a whole lot of fun!

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
try firing both barrels of a 10 ga at same pull for a real thrill. just be ready to be rocked back and make sure you have a strong grip.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Nice ! I still want a Benneli but couldn't afford it at the time, so for now have a Remington 870 tactical. I had a Rem 11-87 with rifle sight barrel and mag extension that was pretty fast as well. When I posted a video of shooting a 1911 fast most everyone liked it but a couple members here blasted me as being an irresponsible idiot. Guess a shotgun is less threatening than a handgun. Go figure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts