Perfect Union banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of a source for ruger trigger groups or parts from a retailer?

Also, IIRC gundoc was doing some sort of trigger jobs. What kind of trigger feel could he do or what did it involve. I am looking for a military style trigger for my ranch.

Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just had Ruger send a trigger housing. Bought a brand new Mini Thirty that was missing the bridge the holds tension on both sides of the rear sear spring. The result was that the trigger would not reset when released after firing a round. The bridge (for lack of a better description) was actually missing before the part was blued. I expected them to make me send the whole rifle back. Also, my limited experience is that other online parts venders generally charge the same price as Ruger. Midway and Numrich also stock parts.

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Or you could send your mini to ruger without the trigger group and ask them to send it back as a working rifle. They will also test fire it to make sure it is functional. You will have to pay for the new trigger group.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts