Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Been here forever.....
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a stainless ranch model around six months ago. Absolutely love it. My 3-9x weaver marksman scope works great on it. Unfortunately, I don't like scopes all the time. The ruger folding rear sght is a pain to adjust for range. Does anyone know of annother rear sight i could replace it with?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Willaims rear sight on mine. I got the rifle with it on it and didn't really know much about it. (I posted a couple of posts below this one.) Its a very acurate sight. Best of all is willaims customer service. I was missing a screw on the sight, I found there web site and called the customer service number. Three days later I got the screw in the mail for free:) !
Their web site is: http://www.williamsgunsight.com
Look for there customer service number and ask for there catalog as thir website only shows their "firesights". Browsing through the catalog today I noticed that they had a few styles made specifically to fit a mini. I highly recomend them for there quality, acuracy, and customer service.
Dan

·
Been here forever.....
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! I just ordered their catalog. Now we wait for snail mail.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts