Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, would someone be so kind as to tell me how much a 50 rd. ramline 10/22 magazine is worth? I bought one today for 50.00$ and my wife thinks I am a idiot. I know they are worth more than that,but, not exactly how much. thanks **** dawg:rapid:

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I've seen them in the shotgun news for $149. I bought 2 back in 86 for $12 each. I wish they had steel lips so they would last longer.

G

·
I dont mean to sound like a smart alec, the 10 22 mags hi caps are worth what ever some one will pay, we have seen them for 250.00 dollars 15, 25, 30, 50, 100rd mags by eagle, butler creek, ram line, mitchel, cant think of the other one rite now but are for sale on the sale forum here, what I would give for that pallet full of mags, Thanks

G

·
Condors, was the other one,I bought 20 of them from a guy from texas for 34.95 ea 2 yrs past here in memphis. 25rds w/steel lips. Any way they are put up,we saw some for 75.00 not long ago. Thanks

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Those 25 rd "steel lips" are the cats meow for hi-caps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
my ramline 30rd mag works great.i was so surprised.plus the price was right(free).how long do the plastic lips last?
thanx marty:ar15: :samurai:

G

·
My other , tells me he has used 10 , 25 rd mags bought for 11.95 ea in 94. He has fired over 500,ooo rds thru them out of a ruger only 1 set of 2 are showing a problem & that mite be the rifle any way. They [clip] together to make a handy fast 50 rds, they will all still function to some degree. He has 12 more put up that are plastic lipped new out of the original batch. I have seen him buy 4 or 5 from pawn shops or individuals at gun shows example a 30 rd for 12.95 for 12 even at a pawn shop[ ramline],we try and git them when we see them, any way a lot of stories on the mags for the 10/22. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
i swear to god i kick myself int he ass for this about a month ago i seena 10/22 mag at a yard sale for 15 bucks its was a ramline hotlips 30 rd one so i bought it even though i didnt have a 10.22 so i sold to a friends dad who has one and then :sniper: i put a shotgun on layaway and i get it and the thing doesnt extract shells so i trade for a amt 25/22 which uses the 10/22 mags man i wish i would have kept the hi cap one :sniper:

·
Registered
93 Posts
put the thing on ebay, and buy your wife a nice dinner with the money. This small amount of sacrafice will be invaluable in the years to come. You get savvy points with the wife and most firearms purchases in the future will be ok because you obviously know what you are doing. :lol: -'Buck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts