Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Less lethal should NEVER be joined with lethal. Period. In a stressful moment you don't want to pull the wrong trigger. Law enforcement doesn't even mix the two. (Well, I'm sure some agency does somewhere, but it's not an accepted practice.) This option may sound good in theory, but it actually adds hesitation and complicaton in practice. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, I just can't stress enough how much this is a bad idea.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Less lethal should NEVER be joined with lethal. Period. In a stressful moment you don't want to pull the wrong trigger. Law enforcement doesn't even mix the two. (Well, I'm sure some agency does somewhere, but it's not an accepted practice.) This option may sound good in theory, but it actually adds hesitation and complicaton in practice. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, I just can't stress enough how much this is a bad idea.
I agree. With an effective range of 20ft., what the hell is the point of mounting it on the rifle or shotgun? If you are within 20ft of a threat and have that mounted on your weapon, that should not be your primary option, the weapon is. This is gimmick and another solution in search of a problem in my opinion.

Reactions: JRedHorse

·
Draw, Varmint!
797 Posts
Oh, geeze!

What next? Room freshener!

·
hostilenativelibertarian.
7,825 Posts
:eek:Ghay!........................Now an M203-that's an attachment!;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Google "Oscar Grant" and you will get a stomach full of what happens when less-than lethal gets mixed up with lethal.

Please don't mount it on your rifle, pistol, or shotgun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.