Perfect Union banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to order some Glock 19, Spring XDm and Beretta 92F magazines. Price wise, pro-mag are attractive.

However, they had a bad reputation decades ago. Back in the 1990s and 2000s, I would not even consider buying them.

With the gun market like what it is, hopefully companies are upping their game. I have a single Pro-mag magazine for my Beretta and it does ok.

·
Child of the shadows
28 Posts
Looking to order some Glock 19, Spring XDm and Beretta 92F magazines. Price wise, pro-mag are attractive.

However, they had a bad reputation decades ago. Back in the 1990s and 2000s, I would not even consider buying them.

With the gun market like what it is, hopefully companies are upping their game. I have a single Pro-mag magazine for my Beretta and it does ok.
As far as the Glock magazines go, Midway runs sales on them every month or so periodically they go down to 16 bucks apiece. I don't see any point in buying Pmags for Glocks.

That said, I bought three Glock Pmags (at 20 bucks a pop) and the first time I used them I had issues.

Scratch all of that. I just realized you were talking about PROmags. They have a horrible reputation. I would buy them 1 at a time if at all

·
Patron Saint of Rye
495 Posts
Pro-Mag is cancer.

Mags are availible and cheap these days. Don't scrimp.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
The answer is very simple. Are you willing to possibly one day let your life, or the life of loved ones depend on the fact that this mag was $2 cheaper than the name-brand mag? At any rate, TEST all your mags thoroughly. If any gives the slightest hiccup, repair it, destroy it, or relegate it to range use only. The life you save may be your own!:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I run multiple 10 rd Pro Mags in my 581 Ranch Rifle Mini 14. Never had a problem with any of them. Never tried them in pistols though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts