Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that Pro Mag has been contracted to make factory Mags for Ruger? Can anyone confirm this or has anyone heard the same thing?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I have heard they were trying to get the contract. It would be a big feather in their cap. But the corporate world being what it is, I doubt if you will ever hear anything from Ruger about any subcontract work.

The Pro-mags seem to be a better fit, and finish than most. They come with a lifetime warrantee. http://www.promagindustries.com/default.asp

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey this is Mark from Fourfourmag.com, ProMag is trying to get the contract from Ruger but the Ruger mags are currently made in house. Most manufacturers out-source their mags but not Ruger.

Again if anyone wants to try some Pro-mags shoot me an email [email protected] or call toll free 1-877-894-3116. Happy just to answer any questions you might have, you don't have to buy anything :D

Also got some special quantity pricing good for Perfect Union members only, if you call to order have your member name ready.

1-4 @ $17.00ea
5-9 @ $15.50ea
10-19 @ $14.00ea
20+ @ $13.50ea

Blued or stainless for Mini 14 or Mini 30 your choice. I will also throw in free shipping for PU members. Prices above good untill Memorial Day weekend or untill we sell out whichever comes first.

Have a good one guys! :usa: :usa: :2guns:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts