Perfect Union banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new her. I was referred by a member on the ESEE forums.

So my question is what is a fair price point for a Ruger Mini 14 law enforcement edition? My cousin is offering this to me. It is the full synthetic stock model, it is stainless steel. It has a flash hider, bayonet lug and bayonet. Depending on price he will include a couple of extra magazines and 100 rounds of .223 ammunition. The gun qnd magazine are stamped "Law Enforcement Only". So what offer would you make? Thanks!

Also I think that I would prefer a Mini 30 but none of my local gunships have any. Once this craziness settles down how easy will it be to get bulk .223 ammunition at an okay price. A member on the ESEE forums mentioned that if I keep my eyes open I may be able to get them for around $.35 a round. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
Fair price isnt a fair question right now. "Panic buying" has sent the value through the roof. The MRSP is over 1000 bucks for a new LE mini right now. It looks like they are actually fetching that price on Gunbroker.com too. I personally wouldnt wanna pay more than 600 for a used mini. Thats my opinion. What is he leaning towards for an acceptable offer?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Buy it. Sell it on gunbroker for $1500 plus another $75 for every extra magazine and the 100 rounds. Then tell your cousin about how much money you made. Apparently thats how things work this day and age.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Buy it. Sell it on gunbroker for $1500 plus another $75 for every extra magazine and the 100 rounds. Then tell your cousin about how much money you made. Apparently thats how things work this day and age.
Thats how things have been working for thousands of years, unless you find yourself in pinko commie land.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.