Perfect Union banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, who makes the better pre-ban uppers, Rock River Arms, DPMS Panther, or Bushmaster? I'm looking for a different look for my pre-ban AR and I have so many choices but I want the best quality for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!

keyper

:ar15:

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I'm a fan of DPMS. I have two complete weapons and both function flawlessly.

:sniper:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Gotta agree with Sniper, one of my ar's is DPMS, over 3K rounds and still accurate and reliable, only problem I've ever had was with wolf ammo.:cool:

·
Registered
236 Posts
MY PERSONAL FAVORITE IS BUSHMASTER ON AND OFF DUTY NEVER A JAM AND NEVER ANY PROBLEMS . I WAS VERRY DISAPOINTED WHEN IT CAME TO OTHERS QUALITY CONTROL ASA , OLYMPIC ARMS , ARMALITE ALL PALE IN COMPARISON TO BUSHMASTER'S QUALITY . I TRIED OTHERS AND ALWAYS WAS DISAPOINTED AT THE RANGE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LIFE DEPENDS ON IT . I'LL ALWAYS BE BUSHMASTERS #1 FAN FOR LIFE.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just call 1-800-883-6229 and order a free bushmaster catalog. Recently purchased a new ar15a3 with a 16 inch barrel and a ak-74 muzzle brake,I must say of the ar15 rifles I have owned or used this is the best of the lot. Above mil-spec. Singleside out.:usa: :ar15:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Guess its what you have owned or have. I had two colts and traded the last one for a olympic arms PCR-16. Was not happier with this 16" bull barrel weapon. Out of the box......1/2- groups at 100 yards. I just could never get the Colts to do that. Have to admit though.......the trigger sucks........will have a bushmaster two stage trigger to add as soon as the carrier pigeon arrives.....sigh......can not leave any weapon alone.....always have to change something.......:confused:

Reactions: Oldtimer39

·
No Longer Involved
2,398 Posts
I'm about to buy a 20" postban upper for my Oly postban lower. I'm leaning to Rock River Arms based on what I've heard about them recently.

I am going to talk to "Pete in NH" tomorrow. He's noted as the guy to go to for uppers on the AR15.com site. He deals in RRA factory uppers, plus he builds his own from RRA and other components.

I completed my Oly lower, by the way, with DPMS small parts group (trigger, etc.). Much nicer trigger than the Oly parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts