Perfect Union banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us in those 'other' states - what are the options of pre-ban higher than 10rd capacity mags? I've seen the 20rd fixed (are they reliable?) and the variations on duckbill mags. Are there pre-ban versions and how can they be identified?
Can the duckbills be used without any modifications?

·
Heal
3 Posts
The SKS is excellent as is

I think the SKS is good as is I keep a ammo box full of ammo in (10 round) clips I can load it about as fast as my AK 47, AR15 or M14 it is a excellent weapon and the ammo is cheep. All of my weapons are ready for hunting or defense.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the SKS is good as is I keep a ammo box full of ammo in (10 round) clips I can load it about as fast as my AK 47, AR15 or M14 it is a excellent weapon and the ammo is cheep. All of my weapons are ready for hunting or defense.
I had seen one of those attached steel 20 rd boxes (with the star on it) for sale as a pre-ban item. Are these truly pre-ban because I saw no markings on it to indicate any dtae of manufacture?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mr. Peegles. The high capacity, over 10 rounds, magazines made during the hicap magazine ban were marked for "law enforcement use only" or for "export only" from what I've read. Any over 10 round mags that were made before or after the ban expired have no such markings on them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SKS mags

Mr. Peegles. The high capacity, over 10 rounds, magazines made during the hicap magazine ban were marked for "law enforcement use only" or for "export only" from what I've read. Any over 10 round mags that were made before or after the ban expired have no such markings on them.
Quite the conundrum then. Better left with the 10 rounder then in the high cap mag challenged states.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If it's a 20 round Chinese fixed yes it is a pre ban. I might have one I'd sell or trade. PM me if you're interested. I've had good luck with the ones I've owned and I've owned at least 10 or more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts