Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys (and gals),

I've done a search on this forum looking for info on "spare parts" for my mini 30 and the gunparts link was very helpful thankyou cajun. However, does anyone know where you can find say a totally assembled bolt inclusive on pin, extractor etc. or a "drop-in" trigger assembly? None of my stuff has ever broken - over 5,000 rounds fired - but it'd be cool to have drop-in spare parts without having to get down to the nut's & bolts if a specific part in a function breaks. Is there an aftermarket source? I've never seen anything via Ruger direct. WOuld my local gun shop have this kind of stuff?

·
Registered
581 Posts
A lot of this stuff is what is known as "restricted" parts. The traditional method of obtaining these is to send you gun minus the "restricted" parts to Ruger and have them install them.

Dennis Jenkins

Originally posted by special poop
Guys (and gals),

I've done a search on this forum looking for info on "spare parts" for my mini 30 and the gunparts link was very helpful thankyou cajun. However, does anyone know where you can find say a totally assembled bolt inclusive on pin, extractor etc. or a "drop-in" trigger assembly? None of my stuff has ever broken - over 5,000 rounds fired - but it'd be cool to have drop-in spare parts without having to get down to the nut's & bolts if a specific part in a function breaks. Is there an aftermarket source? I've never seen anything via Ruger direct. WOuld my local gun shop have this kind of stuff?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey SP. Someone in this forum had ruger send them one as a spare. It was someone with a broken firing pin, they sent their mini in and Ruger fixed, and fixed him a spare, I believe total cost was $75. You can do a search if ya want to know more. Enter broken firing pins.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts