Perfect Union banner
1321 - 1340 of 1376 Posts

·
Vigilant Curmudgeon
438 Posts
^^ Nice remodeling, Model 52 ... very well put together.
Can't question that quality look.

·
Registered
135 Posts
So I didn't manage to go through every post. Probably a good thing since I was starting to get too many new ideas anyway.

Here's my 583 Mini 30, first is a Choate Conventional Stock and the second is the Choate Pistol Grip stock with Collapsing Butt stock.

Accessories are:

- Ultimak Rail
- Magpul Light Mount w/Streamlight ProTac 2L-X
- Vortex Crossfire II 1-4x24 (V-Brite)

It will soon be getting an Accu-Strut and I'm done after that.

With everything mounted to the receiver and barrel, I can easily swap between the two stocks depending on what is needed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Finally "finished" my 14's build... well... for now!

Hogue OD stock drilled and fitted with a bipod stud
Harris S-type bipod
Tech-sight rear sight
Ultimak scout rail
AT3 Tactical Red Dot
"GI" style sling
Specter Gear buttstock mag pouch
20 round mags thanks to California's "Freedom Week" :D

Adding a riser to the red dot so I can use the tech-sight irons as a backup (or just for fun). Not sure how I'll like the red dot being raised, but I'll give it a go once it arrives.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My Mini 30 in it's final form!

Seriously, after 4 different stocks I've found THE one and setup I prefer. This Choate Conventional is actually the first stock I purchased, but I guess I over thought what I wanted versus what I needed and what just worked.

Mounted is a 1.75-5x variable vortex Crossfire scope. I prefer low power variable scopes for their versatility. Finally (and the one thing I truly believe any SHTF/Home Defense rifle should have) is an Inforce WML weapons light Gen 2.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

1321 - 1340 of 1376 Posts