Perfect Union banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could have sworn when I was in here the past few days there was a forum entitled "Poll" and many posts were initiated by member Rugster (I believe). I thought that it had some pretty good topics in it and it looked like it was getting some replies. Maybe somebody did something wrong or things got out of hand in the forum but when I stopped by this mornin' I noticed that it was removed. Was just curious as to what happened with it. Being a moderator on another board I can understand how things get carried away some times and changes need to take place or whatever. Maybe that was the case here ... dunno? Thanks ... Six

No Longer Involved
Yeah, I took it out because there weren't any real POLLs!

Rugster emailed me offline, wants to start it up again. I'm considering it.

BUT, that being said, you can simply create a NEW THREAD in a regular forum. As you fill out the post, look at the bottom for "Post a poll:".

That turns it into a poll. I'll lead by example.

No Longer Involved
Wow, there are some things broken here. I can't start a poll either!

Let me work on this.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick reply Bill ..... I guess this inquiring mind simply wanted to know. Whatever you decide is fine with me. Have a great day!

Guess my question worked out for the better if ya found something broke in the program ... Six

1 - 4 of 4 Posts