Perfect Union banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Welcome to our forum Henry, and thanks for the link. I will check it out. I really like the PMI mags. the metal seems to be tougher, and they are 3/8" taller than the other after market mags. I've gotten mine from gun shows, and see them adv. in the shotgun news from time to time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered two of the PMI mags from Franks.
They have 30 rnd and 40 rnd.
The 30 rnd is 39.95 and the 40 rnd is 49.95
They have the 30's in blue and stainless($10 more).

Pretty good deal. I went to the gunshow this past weekend here, and could only find one guy selling PMI mags and he wanted over $45 for the 30 rnd blue. With shipping this wil probably end up the same, but i was kicking myself for not buying some earlier when they were cheaper.
All my other High Cap mags are Triple K from Cheaper than dirt....and I have never had a problem, but I wanted a couple of "quality" mags as well. Sure wish I could afford the Factory Ruger high cap mags.
Anyhow, it seems that all high cap mags are becoming short supply. I remember earlier this year after I bought my mini I could find them everywhere. Now it seems like I gotta get the goods from select locations. At the begininng of the year the PMI were going for $30.....wonder what they'll be in another year.
You know those Western mags are everywhere...too bad they're crap.
Anyhow, I can't wait to get 'em so I can start giving feedback on them like the rest of the group.
Thanks camera man for the store name and #.....
Later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts