1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:

2-20 round PMI NEW in sealed package : $35 each
1-20 round PMI new in opened package: $30
3-PMI used, but in practically new shape (some don't have PMI stamped on them, they were made that way in 1994): $25 each
1- RUGER 20 round pre-ban (sold to me like that): $30
2 - cheap nickel plated mags, unsure of brand I think one is 20rd one is 30- $15 each
Striplula for mini-14: $20, only available with purchase of mags

50 stripper clips: $5 with any above purchase

Shipping is $5 for up to 4 mags. USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY!!!! NO paypal! I don't have a use for this much money in my paypal account. NO NY residents, and no one in other states that don't allow normal capacity...

Trades considered would be Mecgar or Wilson 7 round 1911 mags. My 1911 might end up being my carry gun if the 7 round limit sticks, and even then I have 8 round mags!!! would also trade for Goex 3f blackpowder if you pay the haz-mat fee (just throwing it out there...)

Thanks, folks.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reason, I can not sell the mag to you, in accordance with Mass laws. Too confusing for my non-lawyer self to understand or try to comply with

Sorry. :(

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pre-bans are good in Mass - but whatever makes you comfortable...
PM me a link to exact law stating that. I read that had to be possessed before 1994 and also can only be bought with a firearms card. I could have missed something! I'm not a law expert... lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi. Can you send the PMI to California disassembled as mag repair kit?
I'm not even touching California. Sorry.

Ruger is spoken for for the moment.

Also if anyone has spare small pistol primers or 115gr 9mm FMJ bullets (berry's plated, Remington, Winchester, Hornady) to trade, I am all ears. 5000 small pistol primers would get ALL remaining mags. I doubt that will happen, just...throwing it out there.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The following has yet to be spoken for, for all interested parties:

1-20 round PMI NEW in sealed package : $35 each
3-PMI used, but in practically new shape (some don't have PMI stamped on them, they were made that way in 1994): $25 each
2 - cheap nickel plated mags, unsure of brand I think one is 20rd one is 30- $15 each

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So far, only the Ruger has been officially spoken for...

Also would consider ruger factory mags for SR9c. As I read the new NYS law, I have till March 15th to aqcuire 10 round mags...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi woodchuck, IMO don't be too quick to sell your high capacity magazines. I took my 40rd Mini-14 off the market after doing a bit of thinking. It seems that nobody with any balls will register their nasty assault rifle with the NY police, or get rid of their high capacity magazines. We are shaping up to have the largest civil disobedience event that New York State has ever experienced. They can take my 40rd magazines only after I have unloaded them on those attempting to take them. Stand up for the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

Regards,
Richard

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't own a Mini-14 anymore, so the mags gotta go! Personal choice, it was an un needed and rarely shot gun. Shrinking my collection of powder burners and getting into airguns and a little muzzleloading!

above is what has not been spoken for. Thanks!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1-PMI used, but in practically new shape (some don't have PMI stamped on them, they were made that way in 1994): $25 each

This is it, folks. Thanks to all that have been purchasing them, the money will help buy me a Hill 3300psi hand pump for my pcp air rifle that should arrive today :)

I'm willing to make a good deal on the 4 mags that are left. say...$75 shipped for all. Just to get them done and out of the way!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Last mags have been claimed by flapjack!

That means all mags are gone, and I can now order my high pressure pump :)

Thank you everyone who purchased and has money orders on the way!

Thread can be locked/closed now. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts