Perfect Union banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
hard to tell now that mini-14 world is gone. they used to have a production date to serial number page to tell. mine is a 187 and i think it was made 1989-1991 or so if it helps but i think yours is post ban but i'm not positive..later

·
Registered
685 Posts
on the fifth page of the bb is a thread called url for mini14 serial numbers and production dates try that. according to that it's post ban....sorry

·
Registered
224 Posts
You can also just call Ruger directly, they will tell you the exact date of manufacture, what accesories it came with. They were very pleasent & helpful to me. The # is:
RECORDS DEPARTMENT
(603) 863-3300
8-4:30 Mon. - Fri ET

good luck!:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like it is post ban. Found a guy selling it with hi cap mag, flash hider, and folding stock. It looked REAL nice. Price was below what I would expect - this is probably why. The gun is essentially illegal.

·
Registered
224 Posts
replacing the stock is not a big deal or welding it, but the folding stock might bring a good price on an auction site. The mag has to be pre ban unless it's marked LEO. I don't have a soution for the flash hider unless it's a pin on. still alot of work for a rifle you probably don't want.
Are you looking for a preban folder GB?
Man they are nice:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts