Perfect Union banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any summer plans they would like to talk about?

Maybe some fishing trips, vacation, hiking trips, family reunions,,,, anything like that?

This summer my son wants to go on a 10+ mile hiking trip - and try to fit that into a single day.

Hopefully my kids and I will be able to make out to the local river to do some fishing and camping.

Picture from last year getting ready to go out on the river

·
Registered
326 Posts
Kevin,

Looks like East Texas from the pic. Good fishing out there.

Work is very busy but my son and I manage to head over to our favorite fishing hole once or twice a week in the evenings. I am planning on attending an Appleseed shoot next month and will take the boy later in the summer.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm planning on attending the SAFS at Camp Perry for a second time, during the 2011 National Match Pistol and Rifle Competitions.

Aside from that, this will be a year spent on refining my shooting skills and finishing a few "projects" to keep things interesting. ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'll be staying home, building a sauna with a greenhouse off the side (so I can grow stuff winter-time), and getting my raha into silver....

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm going to Fish the Snake River in Idaho the first week of June :D Can't wait, pretty darn excited! Just bought a Sage Z-Axis 590-4 for the occasion and am now trying to figure out what reel to put on her....

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My nephew and I have been talking about going camping on the Sabine river around the Orange Texas area. We might try for a trip around the end of April,,,, somewhere in there.

Did not get to go fishing last weekend, had a crawfish boil instead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts